About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Independent author and amateur beefcake

Friday, August 2, 2013

On Stephen King's writing and Doctor Sleep

I have to say I'm truly happy for Stephen King finding his way back with these last bunch of books.  I think, starting with Cell, King rediscovered his story telling gifts.  Not to say anything was wrong with some of the books before that but, it seemed, at some point during the nineties and early aughts he was just writing to write, as most of us wanna be authors should be doing. Over the last ten years we've received a bunch of new classics from the horror master.  It's really a golden age of King books we're experiencing now.  (Now if only CBS had stuck to the book with Under The Dome)

Now with Doctor Sleep on it's way, we get an excerpt...

Check it out....HERE

All I can say is WOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment