About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Independent author and amateur beefcake

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kobo Cont....

So I finally ordered a Kobo, after trying Wal-Mart a hundred million times, okay twice, and I've been watching it's slow, slow, arrival via the wonders of the internet, aka Canada Post tracking.

It was supposed to arrive today so I set up camp in front of the door, not literally, though the chair I was sitting in is only a couple feet away, and I hear a vehicle pull up outside. My heart goes aflutter and I think...this is it, it's here. I get up, in time to hear the vehicle pulling away, and find a "Sorry we missed you" note on the door. Seriously, the guy/gal/postal worker didn't bother to even knock on the door or ring the door bell. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

Blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment